Friday, March 23, 2007

Wow, Blogger has teamed up with Google huh? Neat.

Well, I thought I would bring my Blog up-to-date with all that's gone on with my main web site: http://www.garlicpowder.biz/. A lot of progress has been made and the site is coming along. Please check it out and let me know what you think.

The web store is working fine. We've tested it several times and its worked flawlessly each time. I've added pictures in the Recipe section and updated all my links on the Links page.

The main project I have going on is trying to find a company to process my garlic on a larger scale. I'm to the point now where I cant keep up with orders. Plus I'm very seasonal due to what I can grow myself. If anyone knows of a company that makes rubs and sauces please post or email me. I know of two such companies and I'm talking to them now.

Thanks for reading and feel free to post your thoughts about my main site. I'm still working on it so keep in mind that It's only about 1/3 of what I have in mind. Such as: I only have 2 recipes on the recipe page. I will fill that page with my favorite recipes. What I'm looking at now is the font and pic sizes. I'm happy with the look of my recipe page and I'll go with what you see there.

Take care,
Mark

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home